The hotel Ortles in a beautiful resort in trentino and in the Stelvio National Park, is the ideal destination for nature lovers and mountain, but we are proud to say that we represent a great opportunity for athletes.
Orianna and Giulio, hotel managers are both environmental excursion guides GAE and instructors of Nordic Walking and mountain lovers and nature.
This passion is a guarantee for guests because it translates into the ability to discover and explore the most characteristic corners of the Stelvio National Park accompanied by true enthusiasts and professionals.
During the summer, guests have the opportunity to hike in the mountains for several levels of difficulty depending on preparation, often accompanied by managers, or in any case the possibility to receive tips and information from professionals with deep knowledge of the territory.
Starting from Hotel Ortles summer activities available are numerous:
•the Wallking, Nordic
• Classic climbing and free climibing,
• the ferrate equipped routes, and
• mountain biking,
• horse riding
• string paths.
• rafting, canoeing, the idroospeed, canyoning.
In the winter season in our hotel in Val di Pejo the possibility to practice many sports.
NEXT TO THE HOTEL
• Cross-country skiing
• Baby Snow park with inflatables, beginner Lift, ski school.
• Ice rink
A FEW KILOMETERS FROM THE HOTEL TO:
• Alpine skiing in pejo skiarea 3000 served as Snow Ski
• downhill skiing at nearby connected with Folgarida Marilleva, Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo
• Alpine skiing up the Tonale glacier Presena with up to 2800 meters connected to Ponte di Legno
• Snowshoeing by various difficulties,
• ski touring in the Ortles Cevedale, Adamello-Presanella and the Brenta Dolomites
• ice falls,
• the sleddog (sled dogs)
• to dinners with up with snowmobile and ski descent
Hotel Ortles ***S - Via Giovanni Casarotti, 66 - 38024 Cogolo di Peio (TN)